Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Benvenuti a Venezia

Hi everyone and sorry for the delay in posting! Internet access continued to be spotty in Milan, but now we've arrived in Venice and things are grand. We arrived via train at the Santa Lucia station and walked to our apartment, which is on a tiny canal. After checking in, we walked through the city to the Rialto bridge and down to Piazza San Marco. It's been over a decade since I've been to Venice, and I can definitely say that I love it just as much now as I did when I first visited. Right now, the four of us are waiting for La Zuccha (a veg-friendly restaurant highly recommended by multiple sources) to open for dinner so we can snag a plate of their claim-to-fame pumpkin and avocado veggie lasagna.

Both Zurich and Milan were great, and I have tons of photos to post and stories to tell. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment